Wine Cube Design Considerations & Tips
- Wine cubes are available in wood, laminates and bamboo with multiple finish options.
- Consider the size of your wine storage area and which insert will best fit the bottles of wine.
- Wine cubes stacked together or mounted next to one another should be screwed together for added support.
- The wave of your wine cubes can go either vertically or horizontally depending on your tastes.
- The emblem panel will be on the interior side wall of your wine cube when you rotate it to achieve a horizontal wave. Make sure to align your emblems all on the right or left side walls to keep a uniform appearance when rotating your wine cubes.
- Side shelves and end shelves can be added to wine cubes to add a place for upright wine bottle display or decorative items.
- Cleats should be attached to walls that can hold the weight of a wine cube and any wine bottles inside up to 75 lbs.
- Square wine cubes are available for use when a wave will create an undesired effect. Contact a Vigilant consultant for information.
- Tabletops are available to fit above any double wide wine cube creations, even if they are mounted to the wall.
- A wine cube tabletop should be securely fastened to a pair of wine cubes to prevent it from slipping off.
- Pedestals can be used to separate wine cubes when stacked vertically or horizontally.
- Wine cubes can be used in a retail space or restaurant to create a contemporary storage option for displaying wine.
Wine Cubes With Wave Cube Table
Wine Cubes With Display Shelves