HOME WINEDOORS INDEX
Handcrafted in our New England woodshop of durable poplar or pattern-grade mahogany, Vigilant wine cellar doors provide a stunning entrance to your wine cellar. All of our doors have 1 3/4" thick solid wood frames and feature solid jambs and casings. Many of our competitors call their doors solid wood but actually use Laminated Veneer Lumber or LVL, not solid wood (see a comparison). Our Classic Wine Cellar Doors are constructed of solid poplar or mahogany, and all of our doors are individually crafted of the finest hardwoods. We offer a wide variety of standard styles and a full array of custom wine cellar door options including sizes, wood species, and finishes. Contact us today to discuss your wine cellar door!
Learn why you should choose Vigilant Wine Cellar Doors
Not all 'solid wood' frames are the same — learn more
What's the difference between Value Classic and Classic Wine Cellar Doors?
Our Classic Doors are designed and manufactured to our own exacting standards and made of solid poplar or mahogany with solid jambs. The variety of styles we offer allows you to find the perfect look to make the ultimate first impression. Choose square, arched or radius-arched shapes with or without argon-filled, insulated glass. Add a wrought iron grate or etched glass border design for a personal statement. Our Classic doors are the finest quality doors on the market. The quality shows in every detail.
Our Value Classic Doors allow you to get the custom-designed look of a classic door at an affordable price. Value Classic doors are also 1 3/4” solid wood with solid jambs, and have double-sided insulated tempered glass. Square Value Classic doors can feature square or arched glass. Slightly different construction details allow us to offer these beautiful doors for less than our Classic line.
See the differences...
Why Choose a Vigilant Wine Cellar Door?
Your wine cellar is the showcase for your fine wine collection. It should be protected with a door that features superior insulating properties and highest-quality construction. Your wine cellar door should also be beautiful to look at and reflect the interior design style of your wine cellar. Vigilant Wine Cellar Doors give you the design choices to personalize your door and make it your own.
- Quality: All of our doors are designed and built to the highest standards right here in our NH, USA woodshop. Come see our quality for yourself, we have a showroowm that fetaures many of our standard and custom products.
Showroom Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30 pm. Call us for an appointment (888) 812-4427.
- Finest Materials: Solid hardwoods, quality hardware and finishes in every door.
- Glass: Super-insulated, argon-filled, low emissive, tempered glass in every door.
- Customization: Tell us the size, shape, wood species finish color or whatever you want and we'll happily make it for you at a fair price – we love customizing doors to meet your needs! We have team of experienced, expert designers on staff for complimentary custom design services to help make your vision a reality.
- Not Mass-Produced: Your door is handcrafted for you by highly skilled New England craftsmen.
- Thickness: All our doors are a full 1 3/4" thick – compare us!
- Exterior Grade: Durable materials, weather stripping, insulation and finish make our door construction superior and energy-efficient.
- The best warranty: When you invest in a Vigilant product, you can be assured of two things: that you are receiving the highest quality product made, and that your purchase is backed unconditionally. Our 30-day money back guarantee, the best warranty in the industry, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee are proof of our commitment.
- The Vigilant Advantage: Craftsmanship has always been the foundation of our company. All Vigilant employees pride themselves on the quality of the products we manufacture. Using the finest materials and the latest in woodworking techniques, our expert designers and master craftsmen create the finest wood products on the market. Learn more about The Vigilant Advantage.
- Exceptional Customer Service: In today's fast-paced business world, we think you will appreciate our meticulous attention to detail and our total commitment to your satisfaction. Learn what our customer's say about us in their tesimonials.
Build Your Door Online