Hospitality Wine Racking Gallery
The finest restaurants now boast their own collections of fine wines, sometimes numbering in the thousands of bottles. Restaurant wine storage and display has become an important aspect in the design and construction of hotel and restaurant dining and wine storage areas. In planning the floor and wall space of fine dining establishments, our clients have valued both the beauty and the practicality of our refrigerated wine cabinets and wine racking solutions. Making these attractive pieces a part of their restaurant décor enhances the atmosphere and the efficiency of their operations. Take a look at the images in our gallery below and see how our wine racking might be the wine storage solution for your establishment.
Call our knowledgeable wine storage experts to discuss how we can help you increase members and sales. We love to help!
(888) 556-2032 | or email customer service: email@example.com
This waterfront restaurant is a staple on Florida's Gulf Coast, bringing in a quarter of million customers each season. It was no surprise that with that amount of traffic they were in need of creating a space to hold 2,000 bottles of wine at a time. We were happy to solve their problem and create them a custom wine room to meet their exact needs. The wine cellar uses several wine shelving components including, ladder racking with display rows, diamond bins, cubbies, metal wine racking and custom cabinetry. Admittance into the wine cellar is marked by a beautiful Vigilant Classic French Square Door with custom anchor etchings and fluted casings. Lastly, the restaurant needed a cooling system to protect some of the best wines from around the world so Vigilant recommended utilizing a commercial grade ducted air cooling system designed to maintain optimal climate condition.
- Mahogany wine cellar with Chestnut finish
- Metal Racking
- Custom cabinetry
- LED display lighting
- Vigilant Classic French Square Door with custom etching
- Ducted air cooling system
Total Capacity: 2,000 wine bottlesREQUEST YOUR FREE CATALOG REQUEST YOUR FREE DESIGN TODAY!
- Custom radius arched glass doors and sidelights with true divided light
- Custom cabinets displaying 120 labels and storage for 840 bottles
- A non-conditioned arched decanting area with stemware cabinets and lighting
Total Capacity: 1,200 wine bottlesREQUEST YOUR FREE CATALOG REQUEST YOUR FREE DESIGN TODAY!
- 3 sets of cabinets in 3 different rooms
- Fully insulated cabinets with solid 1-¾" mahogany doors with argon filled glass panels
- Mahogany with custom ebony finish
- Display rows with acrylic panels and back lighting
- Mix of wood and metal storage racks
- Self-contained system in each set
- Custom LED Lighting
- Bar pulls, locks, heavy duty hinges and independent leveling legs
Total Capacity Set1: 460 wine bottles
Set 1: 204 wine bottles | Set 2 & Set 3: 128 wine bottles ea.REQUEST YOUR FREE CATALOG REQUEST YOUR FREE DESIGN TODAY!
- Comprehensive bar and under bar area for storage and serving purposes
- Multiple displays of wine cubes to compliment the stock of wine for sale
- Piano grade finish applied on bar cabinetry and counter-top
Total Capacity: 1,320 wine bottlesREQUEST YOUR FREE CATALOG REQUEST YOUR FREE DESIGN TODAY!