CellarPro Self Contained Houdini Cooling Unit 1/2 Ton 3400H-ECX
CellarPro 3400H-ECX Cooling Unit (P/N 35856). NOW WITH ENERGY-EFFICIENT EC FANS! CellarPro engineered the 3400H-ECX cooling unit specifically for shallow-depth glass wine cellars. Just 13-inches deep and 14 1/2-inches tall, the 3400H-ECX Houdini cooling unit is designed to "disappear" inside - or atop - the cellar. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance.
Dimensions: 46"w x 13"d x 14.5"h
115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 40.0 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 10.26 Amps
- Total Watts with Fans on High: 807
- Total Watts with Fans on Low: 791
- Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
BTUH @ 55F:
- Low Fan Speed: 2737BTUH
- High Fan Speed: 3492 BTUH
- 1/2 Ton Nominal
- Features energy-efficient EC Fans on both the cold and hot sides
- This unit can be configured to pull fresh air ranging from -20 to 95F. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for the unit's exhaust to dissipate and/or fresh air to be provided, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit. We recommend the addition of a fan cycling switch when fresh air intake will be below 20F.
- The unit must be placed indoors in an area that is above 32F.
- Dual high-output fans come with independent variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or super-quiet operation (56 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Custom coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel condensate pan and 200W electric heating element.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the rear or right side of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 31488) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Sizing Table: Click here to view sizing table
- Warranty Overview
- Limited Warranty - 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Optional Extended Warranty (sold separately).
Click on one of the following links for more information: