Guardian 150 Humidification System for Humidor Cabinets
Manufactured by: Vigilant Inc.
Image show in standard top-mounted controller configuration with optional fully ducted kit.
This system was created to optimize a large evaporative panel for the efficient conditioning in larger environments. It uses the same superior system technology we use in our cigar cabinets. Our individual humidification systems can convert an existing cabinet into a state-of-the-art humidor.
Our evaporative Guardian Humidification System is precision-controlled and accurate to +/-2%; has push-button digital humidity control; a remote electronic sensor and electronic time-to-fill indicator and a conditioning capacity of 120 cubic feet; 150 cubic feet with optional high output fan.
- System with standard top-mounted controller = 8.5"w x 10.625"h x 15.25"l
- Reservoir only (controller detached) = 8.5"w x 8.6875"h x 15.25"l
Conditioning Capacity: 120 cubic feet (150 CF with high output fan)
Reservoir Capacity: 1.75 gallon
- Accurate to +/-2% relative humidity
- Push-button, digital humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Remote-capable electronic controller *NOW STANDARD* (requires optional sensor wire)
- 6" sensor assembly included
- Made by Vigilant in the USA
Noise: 49 db (55 db with high output fan)
Power: Universal input 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- High output fan
- Remote sensor wire (6 ft)
- Remote control wire (6 ft)
- Ducted output kit - includes (1) 4' section of 4" flex duct and (1) flanged fitting
- Fully ducted kit - includes (2) 4' sections of 4" flex duct and (2) flanged fittings
- this option requires purchase of optional remote control and sensor wires
- International plug kit (contains 3 of the most common plugs used worldwide)