Guardian Guitar Humidifier G100
Manufactured by: Vigilant Inc.
Image shown in standard top-mounted controller configuration. Other images illustrate possible placement of unit.
Want to display your prized guitars, while protecting their integrity and sound quality? The evaporative Guardian 100 Humidification System provides the industry's best conditioning for large guitar cabinets and displays. Utilizing the same superior technology found in our cigar cabinets, it's perfect for converting an existing cabinet into a protective humidified space for your guitars. Retrofit almost any cabinet with the highest quality digital humidifier money can buy!
The G100 is precision-controlled with a relative humidity factory set point of 40-60% RH accurate up to +/-2%. It features push-button digital humidity control, a remote electronic sensor, and an electronic time-to-fill indicator. Its conditioning capacity of 100+ cubic feet, or 150+ CF with optional high output fan) makes it ideal for your larger music cabinet.
- System with standard top-mounted controller: 8.5"w x 10.625"h x 15.25"l
- Reservoir only (controller detached): 8.5"w x 8.6875"h x 15.25"l
Conditioning capacity: 100+ cubic feet (150+ CF with optional high output fan)
Reservoir capacity: 1.75 gallon
- Onboard sensor included
- Accurate up to +/-2% relative humidity
- Push-button, digital humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Remote-capable electronic controller (requires optional sensor wire)
- Made by Vigilant in the USA
Noise: 39 db
Power: Universal input 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- High output fan
- Remote sensor wire
- Remote control wire
- Ducted output kit - includes (1) 4' section of 2.5" flex duct and (1) flanged fitting
- Fully ducted kit - includes (2) 4' sections of 2.5" flex duct and (2) flanged fittings- this option requires purchase of optional remote control and sensor wires
- International plug kit