WhisperKOOL SC PRO 8000 Through Wall Wine Cellar Cooling System
Manufactured by: Vinotheque
No additional shipping charges are added during checkout for options and accessories.
The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price point. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cooling small to mid-sized wine cellars.
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO comes complete with a new blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3 oz. of water per hour. This management system renders the drain line as an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series is a direct replacement for one of the most well-known cellar cooling units, the XLT. Designed for simple, through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and a single piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for a support shelf. The SC PRO has a 30°F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55°F, the condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85°F. This makes interior installation ideal for SC Series units.
Dimensions: 14.25"w x 22.56"h x 21.64"d
- Cu. Ft: 1500
- Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Advanced digital controller
- Dynamic airflow with quiet operation technology
- Condensate management system
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power switch
- Single-piece mounting bracket
- Durable powder-coated finish
View more information about the WhisperKOOL Through Wall systems
- Consult a wine cellar professional to ensure proper unit application
- For through the wall installations, ensure that the exhaust area is adequate for heat dissipation and noise
- Cellar is properly lined with a vapor barrier
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Drain line accommodation
- Cellar volume (LxWxH) is less than or equal to units recommended capacity
- For cellars that have windows or cement (not recommended), an over-sized unit will compensate for the cooling loss