Shipping & Returns
We go to great lengths to make sure our products are properly packaged for safe delivery to their final destination. We inspect all packages prior to their departure, but occasionally damage occurs. Therefore, it is important to carefully inspect all packages for damage upon receipt. If the package shows exterior damage, please have the driver make a note of this on your delivery receipt before signing. You should also open and inspect all product pieces for concealed damage and report the damage to us immediately. All damage claims must be made within 14 days of delivery.
- All Vigilant orders are shipped pre-paid.
- Vigilant products are shipped through a network of shipping partners.
- Shipping methods vary by product.
- Delivery rates for custom products and larger cabinets are quoted through your sales consultant.
- Most large orders are shipped via motor freight and arrive on one or more pallets. Clients must arrange for moving the delivery into the building or home. If this is an issue, please contact us to arrange a different delivery method.
- Expedited delivery is available on most products for an additional charge.
- For international shipping, please call and speak with a sales consultant for quotes and transit times. We provide all necessary documents for custom clearance, but the customer is responsible for all taxes and duties.
- Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.
Vigilant uses a network of shipping providers to find the best freight options available to save you money on your order.
Vigilant offers a 30 day return policy on all standard products. The product must be returned in its original condition and with original packaging. For returns, please contact our customer service department at (888) 556-2032 or by e-mail at email@example.com. For more information on Vigilant's return policy, please visit our guarantee page.
Your orders are packaged and shipped with the utmost care and attention.