Vigilant Glass and Steel Wine Cabinets Grace New Baltimore Horseshoe Casino
When Caesar’s Entertainment and the team at Whiting Turner Construction needed a large glass and steel wine display to frame the entrance to the Binion’s Steak House in the new Baltimore Horseshoe Casino, they turned to Vigilant to make it happen. The new $440 million, 122,000 square foot casino and entertainment complex is adjacent to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and both Camden Yards and M&T Bank Fields, homes to the Baltimore Orioles and Raven’s.
Vigilant was able to meet all of the very complex and intricate design requirements and specific functional specifications, all within a tight construction budget and timeline. Vigilant provided a turnkey solution, starting from design, materials selection, to fabrication and complete installation.
Key Project Players:
- Owner – Caesar’s Entertainment Group, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Contractor – Whiting-Turner Contracting Company, Baltimore, MD
- Architect – Friedmutter Architecture and Design Studios, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wine Cabinet Supplier – Vigilant, Incorporated, Dover, NH
- Constructed using custom bronze metal cladding and insulated glass
- At ten feet tall, displays 892 bottles of wine visible on four sides
- LED lighting and state-of-of-the-art cooling systems
- Constant red wine serving temperatures between 55 and 68 degrees
For more information on Vigilant wine cabinets visit us online.