Why Choose Vigilant Wine Cabinets?
There’s a lot of detail, mechanics, and craftsmanship that goes into designing Vigilant wine cabinets and lockers. With over 27 years of experience, we’ve mastered the complexities of creating a functional climate controlled wine cabinet that is also beatiful and stylish.
Vigilant Cabinets ship preassembled, eliminate the hassle of traditional wine cellar construction
Less expensive than a traditional wine cellar
60% more energy-efficient than a traditional wine cellar
Customize with existing décor and millwork
Multiple temperature zones for wine type
Incorporates seamlessly into existing entertainment spaces, keep wine close by
Design your interior: Adjustable display or pull-out shelves, metal displays, individual and bulk storage options
Space saving solution that elegantly showcases your wine
Add display lighting to your cabinet or locker for additional beauty and functionality. We use high-quality, energy-efficient LED or RGB display lighting systems to limit harmful UV rays, and both can be used with a dimmer switch to adjust the brightness.
Wine Bottle Displays
Quality Construction & Materials
All of our refrigerated cabinets are designed and constructed to the highest standards in our Dover, NH facility using the best materials and finishes.
- Constructed using high R-Value Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) for proper sealing and maximum energy efficiency
- All cabinets can be created using custom wood species, metals, acrylics and glass
- The cabinet doors are made using 1 3/4″ solid hardwoods and exterior-grade weather stripping to protect wine from the elements
- Best cooling system options in the industry
- Glass panels are fully insulated, argon-filled, low emissive, tempered glass. This is vital for energy efficiency, wine protection and moisture containment
- All hardware is heavy-duty and corrosion resistant
- High-quality finishes that increase the cabinets durability and adds a gentle shine
- All our wine cooler cabinets are preassembled and tested before shipped
Ultimate Climate Control
Our refrigerated wine cabinets create the perfect environment for long term and short term wine storage with temperature and humidity controlled systems.
- Available in integrated, ducted or split system configurations
- Single or multiple temperate zones ranging from 45-65°F*. Ranges are 55-65° for red wine and 45-55° for white wine *(based on a maximum ambient room temp of 80°)
- Commercially rated components and construction
- Ultra-quiet vibration free systems
- Redundant condensate removal, preventing water damage
- Accurate digital controls allow for consistent storage conditions
- UL/ETL safety approvals
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant
- Systems are easily removed or accessed for servicing
Beautiful Alternative to Traditional Wine Cellars
- Vigilant cabinets and lockers ship preassembled, eliminating the hassle and mess of traditional wine cellar construction
- Space saving solution that efficiently stores and showcases your wine
- Less expensive than a traditional wine cellar
- 60% more energy efficient than a traditional wine cellar
- Customize to blend seamlessly with existing décor and millwork: style, size, wood species, finish, and hardware
- Numerous interior design configurations available: Adjustable, display and pull-out shelves, contemporary metal displays, individual and bulk storage options