Our wine cabinets and wine lockers are represented by some of our more notable clients and the finest restaurants, hotels, clubs and private homes throughout the world. We offer standard mahogany wine cabinets, or work with our expert designers to create a custom conditioned wine cabinet or wine locker that meets your specific storage needs. All of our cabinets can be crafted in custom wood species, metals, acrylic or glass to match any décor. At Vigilant, we hold ourselves to the highest standards by using quality materials, employing the finest craftsmen and utilizing the latest climate control technology. All of our wine cabinets and lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business as well as our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Learn more about the complexities of a wine cabinet by reading "Why Choose Vigilant Wine Cabinets & Wine Lockers".
Contact our knowledgeable wine cabinet experts to discuss how we can help make your wine storage dream a reality. We love to help!
(888) 556-2032 | or email customer service: email@example.com
Residential & Commercial
Wine Cabinets & Lockers
Why Choose Vigilant Wine Cabinets & Lockers?
There is a lot of detail, mechanics and craftsmanship that goes into designing Vigilant wine cabinets and lockers. We have over 20 years of experience and have mastered the complexities of creating a functional climate controlled wine cabinet that is also stylish.
Quality Construction & Materials
All of our refrigerated cabinets are designed and constructed to the highest standards in our Dover, NH facility using the best materials and finishes.
- Constructed using high R-Value Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) for proper sealing and maximum energy efficiency
- All cabinets can be created using custom wood species, metals, acrylics and glass
- The cabinet doors are made using 1 3/4" solid hardwoods and exterior-grade weather stripping to protect wine from the elements
- Best cooling system options in the industry
- Glass panels are fully insulated, argon-filled, low emissive, tempered glass. This is vital for energy efficiency, wine protection and moisture containment
- All hardware is heavy-duty and corrosion resistant
- High-quality finishes that increase the cabinets durability and adds a gentle shine
- All our wine cooler cabinets are preassembled and tested before shipped
We suggest adding display lighting to your cabinet or locker for added functionality and beauty. We use both high-quality LED and RGB lighting systems that are energy efficient and limit harmful UV rays. Our display lighting can be used with a switched dimmer to adjust the brightness.
Wine Bottle Displays:
Shelving is a key function of our cabinets to help with wine bottle organization. We offer three standard options including metal racking, individual bottle wine racks and slotted shelves. We can also create any custom display shelving in any desired direction depending on your preference.
At Vigilant, we are separated from our competitors because of our dedication to your needs and customizing to all of your specifications. Our expert designers can work within any space and our craftsman can work with any materials of your choice.
Ultimate Climate Control
Our refrigerated wine cabinets create the perfect environment for long term and short term wine storage with temperature and humidity controlled systems.
- Available in integrated, ducted or split system configurations
- Single or multiple temperate zones ranging from *45° to 65°F
Red wine temperature range *55°– *65° | White wine temperature range *45°– *55°
*(Based on a max ambient room temp of 80°)
- Commercially rated components and construction
- Ultra-quiet vibration free systems
- Redundant condensate removal, preventing water damage
- Accurate digital controls allow for consistent storage conditions
- UL/ETL safety approvals
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant
- Systems are easily removed or accessed for servicing
Beautiful Alternative to the Traditional Wine Cellar
- Vigilant cabinets and lockers ship preassembled, eliminating the hassle and mess of traditional wine cellar construction
- Space saving solution that efficiently stores and showcases your wine
- Less expensive than a traditional wine cellar
- 60% more energy efficient than a traditional wine cellar
- Customize to blend seamlessly with existing décor and millwork: style, size, wood species, finish, and hardware
- Numerous interior design configurations available: Adjustable, display and pull-out shelves, contemporary metal displays, individual and bulk storage options
Choose Vigilant for the highest-quality wine cabinets on the market, backed by the best warranty in the industry. Our mission is to provide our clients with products they will be proud to own.