WhisperKool Through Wall System Cooling System - Warranty
Product Warranty Information:
If a problem arises with your WhisperKOOL system during the warranty period, you must contact Vinothéque Customer Service for warranty coverage and repairs. Removing the rivets from the unit housing without authorization from the manufacturer will VOID the warranty. Please contact a customer service representative for assistance before beginning work on a WhisperKOOL unit that is still under the two (2) year manufacturer warranty.
For SC/Extreme Cooling Systems returned to Vinothéque following warranty guidelines, Vinothéque warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
For a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If a WhisperKOOL Product is found to be defective in material or workmanship after undergoing WhisperKOOL's customer service troubleshooting, then, subject to the WhisperKOOL Product Limited Warranty Limitations and Exclusions as well as the other Terms and Conditions stated herein, WhisperKOOL will do the following, as appropriate, for the end user ("End User") who has installed and is actually using the Product, with regard to LABOR, PARTS and FREIGHT:
(a) LABOR: Repair or replace (at WhisperKOOL's sole option) the Product at no charge to the End User; and
(b) PARTS: Vinothéque will supply, at no charge to the End User, new or rebuilt replacement parts for the Product in exchange for the return of defective parts; and
(c) FREIGHT: During the first two (2) years from the date of purchase, Vinothéque will cover normal ground freight charges for parts, and, in the event the Product is not repairable in the field, cover normal ground freight charges (within the continental United States) for the repair or replacement of the Product.
Five (5) Year Compressor Limited Warranty.
The two (2) year limited warranty period stated in Section 2(a) above is extended for an additional three (3) year period with regard to a WhisperKOOL Product's compressor only. Labor, freight and parts ancillary to the compressor remain subject to the two (2) year limited warranty.
Product Warranty Limitations and Exclusions.
(1) This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage caused during installation, damage due to acts of God, commercial use, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification to any part of the Product. Delivery and installation of the Product, any additional parts required, as well as removal of the Product if warranty work is required, are all at the sole cost, risk and obligation of the End User.
(2) This limited warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or operation or lack of proper maintenance of the Product, connection of the Product to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair of the Product by anyone other than a technician approved by WhisperKOOL to service the Product. INSTALLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS WhisperKOOL Cooling Unit section of the WhisperKOOL SC Series Owner's Manual
(3) This limited warranty does not cover any Product sold "AS IS" or "WITH ALL FAULTS."
(4) This limited warranty is valid only in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Sales elsewhere (including Puerto Rico) are excluded from this warranty.
(5) Proof of purchase of the Product in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice, which is evidence that the Product is within the Limited Warranty Period, must be presented by the End User to WhisperKOOL in order to obtain limited warranty service.
(6) This limited warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product.
(7) Removing the rivets from the Product's unit housing without prior authorization from WhisperKOOL voids this limited warranty.
(8) The End User must first contact WhisperKOOL Customer Service by telephone (at 1-800-343-9463) prior to attempting service on any Product still under the limited warranty, else the limited warranty is voided.
(9) THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF YOU, THE END USER, AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE IN THE CHAIN OF TITLE OF THE PRODUCT, DOES NOT START A NEW LIMITED WARRANTY TIME PERIOD, AND IS IN LEIU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WHISPERKOOL BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
(10) Failure of the End User to comply with all of the Product Installation Requirements, Maintenance Requirements and End User Requirements may, at WhisperKOOL's sole discretion, void this limited warranty.
(11) No one has any authority to add to or vary the limited warranty on this Product.
Read the WhisperKOOL SC Series Owner's Manual for full warranty and product information.