Features to Consider in Wine Cellar Cabinetry
Before purchasing a wine cabinet or cabinet furniture, it’s important to become familiar with the quality of how a cabinet is constructed so you can make an informed purchase decision. All of our cabinets and cabinet furniture are handcrafted by our master woodworking craftsmen using the highest standard of quality from time tested techniques.
Below are some of our features showcasing what makes our quality stand out. We also have some FAQs you can review to get a better understanding of why you should choose Vigilant.
High bases, built-up crowns and accent moldings are some of the types of trim you can add to your wine cabinets to create a refined look. Moldings, rosettes, profiles, medallions, corbels and onlays are additional options.
Our furniture quality cabinets showcase fully assembled face frame with finished interiors using traditional joinery. All our cabinets are constructed of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) for proper seal and energy efficiency.
Many of these cabinets are designed with matching wood counter-tops with a durable finish, custom profiles and radius options. you can further personalize your counter-top with granite or other materials as you see fit.
Wine Cellar & Wine Room Features
Custom Wine Cellar Elements
Vertical Display Wine Racks
Curved corner wine racks allow your wine racking to beautifully transition between walls.
Cascading Wine Rack
Quarter Round Wine Display Rack
Wine Rack Lockers
Custom Wine Cabinets
Wine Cellar Windows
Stemware Wine Rack
Decorative Wine Rack Arch
Wine Bottle Display Row
VintageView Metal Wine Racks
Wine Cellar Counter-tops
Custom Wine Cellar Design Considerations
- Plan your budget and what elements of your custom wine cellar are most important to you.
- The climate in your area plays a huge role in determining how your wine cellar should be built. Check out the climate map for suggestions on build-out for your area.
- Custom wine cellars can be built with any species of wood, although we strongly recommend mahogany as it has continually proven to be the most durable, and resistant to the elements in all of our tests.
- Custom wine cellars can be finished with any stain. Choose one that matches the existing decor of your home or choose from one of ours.
- Have your sales consultant quote Satin Finish. It will provide your wine cellar with a furniture finish and further protect your wood.
- Match your walls to your custom wine room with bead board or tongue and groove paneling with matching stain and Satin.
- Complete the design of your custom wine cellar with a custom wine cellar door. Our doors are designed to fully protect your wine cellar environment and is fully customizable with glass options, wood options, stain options and anything else you can think of.
- Wine cellar cabinets are an excellent addition to the design of any custom wine room because it allows for hidden and extra security on the storage of your finest wines. Be sure to ask your sales rep for locksets when ordering.