- Standard sizes and styles or custom designs to suit a particular space and style
- Self-contained, cooled wine locker cabinets or non-conditioned lockers
- We use only the finest materials and the most advanced technology, so our wine storage lockers meet any aesthetic and the highest performance requirements
- High-tech climate control options to meet the most challenging site conditions
- Built-in solutions using any wood species and custom finishes so wine lockers seamlessly blend with existing millwork
- America’s top restaurants and country clubs trust us. See our ONLINE GALLERY for samples of our portfolio
ROI: Why Private Clubs Invest in Wine Lockers
See how providing clients the opportunity to showcase and securely store their wine collections can really pay off with our ROI calculator. Also check out how clubs have worked with us to successfully integrate wine displays, cabinets, and lockers to attract members and increase revenue.
Standard Wine Lockers
Conditioned or Non-conditioned Options
Standard lockers are offered in mahogany with a choice of 5 standard finish options. If our standard finish doesn’t work, let us know and we are happy to match the finish of your existing millwork. Not sure? Request a free sample of our standard finishes (click swatches to learn more about our finishes).
Custom Wine Lockers
Custom Wood Species & Finishes
Wine Locker Gallery
You can view our custom wine locker photo gallery to see some of the projects we have completed for other clients and spark some ideas for your own wine storage solution.