Wine Guardian 1 ton Ducted Wine Cellar Water Cooling System D088WC
Manufactured by: Air Innovations
Note: Shipping prices for options are built into displayed price. No additional shipping charge is added during the checkout process for options and accessories.
The Wine Guardian water-cooled system is an alternative to the self-contained, air-cooled system. Water is used to cool its condenser, therefore requiring no outside venting to the unit. This makes it ideal for high-rise and special applications where space is limited. Much like the air-cooled version, this cooling system provides superior performance and aesthetic appeal ideal for any home or commercial setting. The 1 ton system is designed to cool small rooms up to 3000 cu. ft. and comes standard with a remote interface controller and 50 feet of communication cable, allowing for temperature control with single stage cooling, heating, and humidifier control.
Dimensions: 39"l x 22"w x 14"h
Cu. Ft: 3000
Capacity: 1 ton
Pipe Size: 1/2" In/Out
- Aluminum outer body is lightweight and corrosion resistant, providing protection from the elements
- Commercial grade unit offering ultra-quiet climate control for your wine cellar
- Design provides multi-panel access for easy service
- ETL listed and approved. Learn more about ETL approval at www.etl.com
- Unlike any other unit, the Wine Guardian comes standard with high-pressure static fans allowing you to use extended lengths of ductwork
- System can be installed inside an attic (considerations must be made for temperature and ducting of exhaust air out of the space)