Sentry 10 Humidification System for Humidor Cabinets
Manufactured by: Vigilant Inc.
Image shown with the analog controller detached and optional remote control wire.
Designed for furniture-sized products, our evaporative Sentry Humidification System uses a finely adjustable analog control to provide accurate conditioning, is easy to install, and can be used to convert an existing cabinet into a state-of-the-art humidor.
The system is accurate to +/-5%, has an on-board hygrometer and electronic time-to-fill indicator, and offers a conditioning capacity of 10 cubic feet; 15 cubic feet with the optional high output fan.
- System with standard top-mounted controller = 4.188"w x 6.563"h x 13.25"l
- Reservoir only (controller detached) = 4.188"w x 4.625" x 13.25"l
Conditioning Capacity: 10 cubic feet (15 CF with optional high output fan)
- Ideal for cabinets approximately 2'w x 2.5'h x 2'l
Reservoir Capacity: 1.75 quart
- Accurate to +/-5% relative humidity
- Manual dial humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Remote-capable electronic controller *NOW STANDARD*!- controller MUST BE LOCATED within interior conditioned space and purchase of an optional remote control wire is required
Noise: 23 db (37 db with optional high output fan)
Power: Universal input 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- High output fan
- Remote control wire
- Ducted output kit - includes (1) 4' section of 2.5" flex duct and (1) flanged fitting
- Fully ducted kit - includes (2) 4' sections of 2.5" flex duct and (2) flanged fittings- this option requires purchase of optional remote control wire
- International plug kit (contains 3 of the most common plugs used worldwide)
Sentry Humidification System Operating Instructions (models 10/100/150)