Sentry 150 Humidification System for Humidor Cabinets
Manufactured by: Vigilant Inc.
Image shown with the analog controller in standard top-mount configuration and optional fully ducted kit.
Created to optimize a large evaporative panel for the efficient conditioning in larger environments, this system uses a finely adjustable analog control to provide accurate conditioning and easy installation, and can be used to convert an existing cabinet into a state-of-the-art humidor.
The system is accurate to +/-5%, has an on-board hygrometer and electronic time-to-fill indicator. The Sentry 150 has a conditioning capacity of 120 cubic feet; 150 cubic feet with the high output fan.
- System with standard top-mounted controller = 8.5"w x 10.625"h x 15.25"l
- Reservoir only (controller detached) = 8.5"w x 8.6875"h x 15.25"l
Conditioning Capacity: 120 cubic feet (150 CF with high output fan)
Reservoir Capacity: 1.75 gallon
- Accurate to +/-5% relative humidity
- Manual dial humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Made by Vigilant in the USA
Noise: 49 db (55 db with high output fan)
Power: Universal input 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz.
- High output fan
- Remote control wire
- Ducted output kit - includes (1) 4' section of 4" flex duct and (1) flanged fitting
- Fully ducted kit - includes (2) 4' sections of 4" flex duct and (2) flanged fittings- this option requires purchase of optional remote control wire
- International plug kit (contains 3 of the most common plugs used worldwide)
Sentry Humidification System Operating Instructions (models 10/100/150)