Wine Cellar & Wine Room Features
A true custom wine cellar is measured by its distinct differences and unique features. These differences can be varying wood species, unique designs, custom colors or custom elements. Below are some creative elements we have used in building custom wine cellars.
Call our knowledgeable wine cellar experts to discuss how we can help make your dream wine cellar a reality. We love to help!
(888) 556-2032 | or email customer service: email@example.com
Custom Wine Cellar Elements
Vertical Display Wine Racks
Vertical displays provide the perfect showcase for your prized wine bottles. Vertical wine rack displays are flexible and can be used to display a varying number of wine bottles. This image illustrates a custom cascade rack descending to a half-height wine rack table with a display end shelf.
Curved corner wine racks allow your wine racking to beautifully transition between walls.
Cascading Wine Rack
A cascading waterfall wine rack is an impressive decorative and functional wine rack to add to the middle of your wine room. It's also great to store bottle of wine in rooms with angled ceilings or for under the stairs.
Quarter Round Wine Display Rack
A quarter round display wine rack is perfect for displaying decanters, champagne buckets, choice wine bottles and other wine accessories or artwork. Our quarter round shelves are designed to display most bottles. We do not use glue to hold the shelving because the glue will weaken over time.
Wine Rack Lockers
Wine rack lockers are a perfect solution for adding additional locked storage above your wine racks.
Custom Wine Cabinets
Add either our standard modular wine cabinets or let us build you custom wine cabinetry to match your specific style. Wine cabinets allow for additional locked storage, additional display, entertaining and wine decanting or tasting areas.
Wine Cellar Windows
Add our insulated windows to your wine cellar allowing for viewing and admiring your wine collection from an room in your home.
Stemware Wine Rack
Organize your stemware wine glasses out of harms way with our stemware rack that mounts directly under our wine racking components and cabinets. In addition to freeing up counter-top space in your wine room it creates elegant focal points to your wine cellar. Try our standard 5 and 10 column stemware wine racks in your wine cellar or let us build you a custom stemware rack to fit your space.
Decorative Wine Rack Arch
Decorative wine rack arches, with slats or bead board, add aesthetic flair to your wine room and allow for counter-top wine bottle storage or decanting and wine tasting areas. We have our standard 5, 7 and 10 column soffit arches as well as true full radius arches like the one in this image.
Wine Bottle Display Row
All of our wine racks come with an angled display row to showcase your choice wine bottles across the length of your wine racks. You can add lighting above the display row to show off your wine labels and add warmth to your wine room.
VintageView Metal Wine Racks
Our metal wine racks offer a contemporary style that allow you to view and show off your wine labels. They can be added to any wall or cabinet in your wine cellar. They can fit in virtually any space and can accommodate any number of bottles.
A soffit is simply a portion of the ceiling that has been built lower than the area around it. Soffits are quite common in wine cellars to decoratively fill in the space between the top of your wine racks and cabinets and the ceiling.
Custom Wine Cellar Design Considerations
Conventional wisdom does not necessarily need to be followed when establishing your custom wine cellar wish list. A true custom creation has many distinct features unique to it, but there are always many other options to complete the look you want for your project. Here are a few ideas to take into consideration when planning your custom wine cellar.
- Plan your budget and what elements of your custom wine cellar are most important to you.
- The climate in your area plays a huge role in determining how your wine cellar should be built. Check out the climate map for suggestions on build-out for your area.
- Custom wine cellars can be built with any species of wood, although we strongly recommend mahogany as it has continually proven to be the most durable, and resistant to the elements in all of our tests.
- Custom wine cellars can be finished with any stain. Choose one that matches the existing decor of your home or choose from one of ours.
- Have your sales consultant quote Satin Finish. It will provide your wine cellar with a furniture finish and further protect your wood.
- Match your walls to your custom wine room with bead board or tongue and groove paneling with matching stain and Satin.
- Complete the design of your custom wine cellar with a custom wine cellar door. Our doors are designed to fully protect your wine cellar environment and is fully customizable with glass options, wood options, stain options and anything else you can think of.
- Wine cellar cabinets are an excellent addition to the design of any custom wine room because it allows for hidden and extra security on the storage of your finest wines. Be sure to ask your sales rep for locksets when ordering.